|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 18, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 15, 2020 10:03 am EDT
- Original Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 06:54 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 18, 2020 02:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 18, 2020 02:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 03, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 03, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 8415 - CLOTHING, SPECIAL PURPOSE
- NAICS Code: 451110 - Sporting Goods Stores
Place of Performance:
Notice to Offerors: Funds are not presently available for this effort. No award will be made under this solicitation until funds are available. The Government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation, either before or after the closing date. In the event the Government cancels this solicitation, the Government has no obligation to reimburse an offeror for any costs.
42 SFS at Maxwell AFB, AL 36112-6334, has a requirement to purchase Multi Gear as described in this document in accordance with (IAW) the attached Statement of Requirements (SOR). This is a combined synopsis/ solicitation for commercial items prepared IAW the format in FAR Subpart 12.6 as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. This requirement is issued as a Request for Quote (RFQ) (Reference-Number (F2X3B20211AW08). The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect the Federal Acquisition Circular 2020-07, Air Force Acquisition Circular (AFAC) 2019-1001, and the DPN 20200324.
A Firm Fixed Priced Award will be made IAW the following:
NAICS Code: 451110; Size Standard: 500 EMP
- THE GOVERNMENT IS SOLICITING FOR “OPEN MARKET” QUOTES ONLY. GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION (GSA) QUOTES, OR OTHER GOVERNMENT-WIDE ACQUISITION CONTRACTS (GWAC) QUOTES, WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- ALL PRODUCTS/ LICENSES MUST BE NEW: NO USED/ REFURBISHED OR USED ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- THIS IS A 100% SMALL BUSINESS SET-ASIDE AND ONLY OFFERS FROM SMALL BUSINESSES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
NATURE OF ACQUISITON:
42d SFS, located on Maxwell AFB, AL has a requirement to purchase the below listed items outlined in CLINs 0001. This procurement will be awarded under FAR Part 13 Simplified Acquisition Procedures.
All inquiries/ responses to this notice must be received by Friday, September 18, 2020 at 2:00 PM CDT.
SCHEDULE OF SUPPLIES/SERVICES:
This acquisition is for the purchase of the following items:
CLIN 0001: Foul Weather Gear IAW SOR para. 1.0 - 2.0
42 SFS SPTA
AF NO MILSBILLS PROC CP 3349534113
130 W SELFRIDGE ST BLDG 943
MAXWELL AFB, AL 36112-5965
Attachment 1 - Statement of Requirements (SOR)
Attachment 2 - Clauses and Provisions
QUOTATION PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
To ensure timely and equitable evaluation of quotes, offerors must comply with instructions contained herein. Quotes must be complete, self-sufficient, and respond directly to the requirements of this RFQ.
- The offeror must submit dated quote with unit prices and extended prices in response to this solicitation. Offerors must clearly identify any exception to the solicitation terms and conditions and provide complete accompanying rationale.
- The offeror shall complete only paragraphs (b) of this provision if the Offeror has completed the annual representations and certification electronically via the System for Award Management (SAM) Web site located at http://www.sam.gov/portal. If the Offeror has not completed the annual representations and certifications electronically, the Offeror shall complete only paragraphs (c) through (u) of this provision.
- Manufacturer Specifications: The offeror shall provide detailed manufacturer specifications that clearly meet the minimum requirements outlined for CLIN 0001 in the Schedule of Supplies/Services and in accordance with (IAW) the Statement of Requirement para 1.0 – 2.0. Manufacturer specifications (i.e. product information, brochures) must be included to clearly corroborate how all minimum requirements would be met by the offeror’s quote.
- PROJECT MILESTONE PLAN (PMP): The offeror shall provide a PMP that establishes a timeline from issuance of the contract to the location identified in this solicitation. The exact format and content of the PMP is at the offeror’s discretion, but it shall be expressed in terms of “days after contract” and include, at a minimum, a timeline for:
Days After Contract
Total # Days until Contract Completion
- Interested parties capable of providing the requirement must include discount terms, tax identification number, cage code, and DUNS.
- To be eligible to receive an award resulting from this RFQ, contractors must be registered in the DoD Systems for Award Management database, no exceptions. To register, please visit http://www.sam.gov or by calling 1-866-606-8220.
- Responses to this notice shall be provided in writing via e-mail to SSgt Randal L. Rose at email@example.com, (334) 953-0530 and Jeremy Kersey at firstname.lastname@example.org, (334) 953-3526. All responses shall be received NLT 2:00PM CST on 17 Sept 2020. Email is the preferred method of contact.
BASIS FOR AWARD
This will be a competitive best value acquisition utilizing FAR 13, Simplified Acquisition Procedures. Award will be based on technical acceptability and price. For quotes determined technically acceptable, a best value selection will be based on price.
1. Technical Acceptability: Initially, the Government shall evaluate each offer’s quote, as it pertains to the following sub-factor, on a pass/fail basis, by assigning ratings of Acceptable (clearly meets minimum requirements) or Unacceptable (does not clearly meet minimum requirements):
a. Manufacturer Specifications: The offeror provide detailed manufacturer specifications will be evaluated to ensure they clearly meet the minimum requirements outlined for CLIN 0001 in the Schedule of Supplies/Services and in accordance with (IAW) the Statement of Requirement para 1.0 – 2.0. Manufacturer specifications (i.e. product information, brochures) must be included to clearly corroborate how all minimum requirements would be met by the offeror’s quote..
2. Price. The Government may use any of the following price analysis techniques IAW FAR 13.106-3(a) to determine price reasonableness: competitive quotes, comparison of the proposed price with prices found reasonable on previous purchases, a comparison with similar items in a related industry, comparison to an independent Government estimate, or any other reasonable basis.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ONLY NO REQUISITIONS 50 LEMAY PLAZA S
- MAXWELL AFB , AL 36112-6334
- Katrice Perry
- Phone Number 3349530530
- Sep 15, 2020 10:03 am EDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Sep 15, 2020 09:58 am EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 14, 2020 06:54 pm EDT Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.