MIMO Mesh Node Wireless Radio Systems
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 17, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 15, 2020 01:47 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 17, 2020 11:00 am EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 02, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 5825 - RADIO NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT, EXCEPT AIRBORNE
- NAICS Code: 334220 - Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Redstone Arsenal , AL 35898USA
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. Solicitation number PANRSA-20-P 0000 010877 is issued as a request for quote (RFQ). The Government reserves the right to award without discussions.
The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are in effect through the Federal Acquisition Circular 2020-04. The Government intends to use the policies and procedures of FAR Part 12 in conjunction with those at FAR Part 13 for this effort.
- The requirement is not a set aside. The associated NAICS code is 334220, Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless. The small business size standard is $41,500,000. Offerors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) at http://www.sam.gov, in order to be considered for award.
- The US Army Contracting Command, Redstone Arsenal, intends to issue a firm fixed price purchase order to purchase items in accordance with the below Product Description: (Insert information from product description or omit and add as an attachment)
- The place of inspection and acceptance is at Destination Redstone Arsenal AL. (Can be found on requirement memo AKA (you’ll need to relocate to Letter of Request in PCF if not there)
- Period of Performance: The contract shall provide all CLIN stated item(s) beginning 30 days after contract award for a period of 12 months. Earlier return delivery is desired if at no additional cost to the government.
Evaluation Criteria: The Contractor's quote must be determined acceptable in terms of the following:
(a) Quotes shall include all items, included brand name items, as specified in the Purchase Description and in the quantities specified. Quotes shall include delivery terms and conditions. Quotes shall include a unit price and subtotal price for each item listed in the Product Description and a total price for all items. Quotes should identify any discounts and/or reductions to establish rates or prices. The delivery of items should occur NLT 30 days after contract award.
- Basis of Award: The Government intends to place an order with the offeror representing the best value to the Government. Best value is the lowest priced technically acceptable quote (LPTA). The minimum technical requirements are as follows: All items quoted are as specified in the purchase description. Delivery shall be within 30 days ARO or sooner.
The evaluation of technical acceptability will start with the lowest priced quote and will proceed until the lowest price technically acceptable quote is determined. Therefore, all quotes may not be evaluated for technical acceptability.
Adjectival Rating Description
Technically Acceptable: Quote meets the requirements of the solicitation, including the minimum technical requirements.
Technically Unacceptable: Quote does not meet the requirements of the solicitation, including the minimum technical requirements.
- Oral Communications are not acceptable in response to this notice. All responsible sources may submit an offer which shall be considered by the Agency. Quotes are due no later than NLT 1100 EST, 17 September 2020.
- Quotes shall be submitted by email to Edward Smith, email: email@example.com Please include in the Subject Line: RFQ PANRSA-20-P 0000 010877 MIMO Mesh Node Wireless Radio Systems. Other electronic or hard copy submissions are not authorized. QUOTES/OFFERS RECEIVED AFTER THE SPECIFIED DUE DATE AND TIME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARD.
FAR Clauses referenced below apply to this procurement. For the exact text and wording of clauses and provisions please see http://farsite.hill.af.mil. The Government contemplates an award of a Firm Fixed Priced purchase order contract resulting from this solicitation.
Provision at 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition and any addenda to the provision also apply.
Provision at 52.212-2, Evaluation - Commercial Items, is applicable. The lowest price technically acceptable is the sole evaluation factor. Non cost factors are of equal importance to price.
Offerors shall include a completed copy of the provision 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items.
Clause 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition and any addenda to the provision also apply.
Clause at 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions - Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders - Commercial Items, also applies to this acquisition and additional FAR clauses may be cited as needed.
Terms and conditions for this requirement are consistent with customary commercial practices. Contract financing is not authorized. Payment shall be made through Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF), in Accordance with DFARS 252.232-7006.
DFARS 252.232-7003 - Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports and Instructions. Payment method shall be through Wide Area Work Flow.
DFARS 252.232-7006 - Wide Area Work Flow Payment Instructions.
This a DPAS DO rated order.
For further information regarding this solicitation, contact Edward Smith at the email listed above.
- AMCOM CONTRACTING CENTER MISSLE
- REDSTONE ARSENAL , AL 35898-5090
- Edward E Smith
- Phone Number 2568760323
- Sep 15, 2020 01:47 pm EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.