Upgrade and Maintenance for the Tactical Aviation and Ground Missiles (TAGM) Current Electronic Physical Security Systems
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Nov 19, 2020|
|Due Date:||Nov 27, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Nov 19, 2020 01:25 pm CST
- Original Response Date: Nov 27, 2020 08:00 am CST
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Original Inactive Date: Nov 27, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: J063 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- ALARM, SIGNAL, AND SECURITY DETECTION SYSTEMS
- NAICS Code: 561621 - Security Systems Services (except Locksmiths)
Place of Performance:
Huntsville , AL 35898USA
The U.S. Army Contracting Command - Redstone, Redstone Arsenal, Alabama 35898 on behalf of Tactical Aviation and Ground Missiles (TAGM) Physical Security System, hereby issues the following Sources Sought/Request for Information (RFI) to ascertain the level of interest of potential vendors desiring to contract for procurement of:
• Installation and upkeep of no more than 41 cameras and no more than 50 access control credential readers; this equipment will be installed on both interior and exterior of facilities
The U.S. Army Contracting Command – Redstone (ACC-R) is issuing this sources sought as a means of conducting market research to identify parties having an interest in and the resources to support a requirement for the upgrade and maintenance of the current electronic physical security systems for TAGM. These actions will occur at 2 adjacent facilities and connecting breezeway, located on Redstone Arsenal AL, 35898. Interested businesses must possess a Secret clearance, and the ability to access the installation.
The contractor will need the ability to provide a turnkey solution for TAGM requirements. Work performed includes the installation and upkeep of no more than 41 cameras and no more than 50 access control credential readers; this equipment will be installed on both interior and exterior of facilities. All credential readers must be dual read, with the ability to function by proximity or by insertion of credential. It is imperative the newly installed cameras and access control units be compatible with the currently existing security system. System requirements are as follows:
- Current TAGM surveillance cameras utilize the Avigilon system. Therefore, contractor installed cameras must be compatible and integrated with the Avigilon system
- Current TAGM access control equipment utilizes the Lenel OnGuard System. Therefore, contractor installed credential readers must be compatible and integrated with the Lenel OnGuard System.
In addition, the contractor must have the ability to perform critical issue service calls and maintenance when required. Response time for these critical issue service calls must be within an hour; security system integrity must be maintained at all times.
This request for capability information does not constitute a request for proposals; submission of any information in response to this market survey is purely voluntary and the government assumes no financial responsibility for any costs incurred.
Interested businesses should submit a brief capability statement package (no more than ten (10), 8.5x11 inch pages with font no smaller than 10 point) demonstrating ability to provide the products/systems listed in this technical description. Documentation should be in bullet format. No phone or email questions in regard to the status of this requirement will be accepted prior to the release of an RFP.
If your organization has the potential capacity to provide the required products/systems, provide the following information:
- Organization name, address, primary points of contact (POCs) and their email address, FAX, website address, telephone number, and type of ownership for the organization.
- Tailored capability statement addressing the requirements of this notice.
c) Documentation supporting claims of organizational and staff capability.
- BASE OPERATIONS DIVISION BLDG 5201 MARTIN RD RM 200A
- REDSTONE ARSENAL , AL 35898-5200
- Roderick Apklins
- Courtney Hawkins
- Phone Number 2568420088
- Nov 19, 2020 01:25 pm CSTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.