WEBCASS Enterprise Application Environmental Program Support
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Dec 6, 2018|
|Due Date:||Dec 20, 2018|
Dec 06, 201811:03 am
This is a Market Research and Sources Sought Notice only. No award will result from this Sources Sought Notice. There is no solicitation available at this time; therefore, do not request a copy of the solicitation. If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation and its supplements. It is the contractor's responsibility to monitor the Government Point of Entry for the release of any solicitation.
This Sources Sought Notice is not to be construed as a commitment by the USACE, Mobile District to issue a solicitation or ultimately award a contract. Neither unsolicited proposals nor other kinds of offers will be considered in response to this Sources Sought Notice. This Source Sought Notice does not create an obligation on behalf of the Government to make an award of any contract pursuant to this announcement.
The purpose of this sources sought notice is to determine the availability of qualified contractors to perform these services and to determine socioeconomic classifications (Small Business, HUBZone, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses, Women Owned Small Businesses, etc.) associated with each. The primary North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) Code applicable to this requirement is 562910(b) - Remediation Services, the small business standard for which is 750 employees.
Responses to this Sources Sought Notice will be used by the government in making appropriate acquisition decisions.
Responses are requested with the following information:
1. Contractor's name, address, points of contact with telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
2. Business size/classification (to include any designations such as Small Business, HUBZone, Section 8(a) contractor, Service Disabled Veteran owned Small Business, Small Disadvantaged Business, Women Owned Small Business, etc.) shall be indicated on the first page of submission.
3. Contractor shall identify the percentage of services provided to the commercial marketplace and the percentage of services provided to government agencies.
4. Past performance/experience on contracts/projects of similar scope, describing no more than five (5) contracts complete within the past five years of the issue date of this Notice. The past performance information should include project title, location, general description of services to demonstrate relevance to the proposed project, the Offerors' role, dollar value of contract, and name of the company, agency or government entity for which the work was performed with contact information (reference name, phone number and e-mail address).
5. Describe your firm's capability to perform and manage the tasks as noted above.
The above requested information shall not exceed a total of five (5) pages on 8.5" x 11" paper, 12 point Times New Roman font, with a minimum of one (1) inch margins all around. Please do not provide standard marketing brochures or catalogs. Responses will be evaluated on the basis of demonstrated functional capability.
Responses are due no later than 20 December 2018, 2:00 p.m. CST. Responses received after this date and time may not be reviewed.
Responses shall be submitted via email ONLY to Jeff Mason, Contract Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your email state: Response to WEBCASS Enterprise Application Environmental Program Support or SS# W9127819L0010. No responses will be accepted by mail or fax. Submittals will not be returned. Telephonic responses will not be honored.
109 Saint Joseph Street (zip 36602)
Mobile, Alabama 36628-0001
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.