ABAQUS Software License Renewal.
|Agency:||NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Mar 24, 2020|
|Due Date:||Mar 25, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Mar 24, 2020 04:14 pm EDT
- Original Response Date: Mar 25, 2020 02:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Apr 09, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: D311 - IT AND TELECOM- DATA CONVERSION
- NAICS Code: 511210 - Software Publishers
Place of Performance:
Huntsville , AL 35812USA
NASA/NSSC has a requirement for ABAQUS Software License Renewal.
NASA/NSSC intends to issue a sole source contract to IMMIX TECHNOLOGY, INC., MCLEAN, VIRGINIA, under the authority of FAR 13.106-1(b)(1)(i). It has been determined that IMMIX TECHNOLOGY, INC. is the sole provider of ABAQUS Software License Renewal.
NASA/NSSC will be the procuring center for this effort. Performance will be located at NASA/ Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC).
The Government intends to acquire commercial items and services using the provisions, clauses and procedures prescribed in FAR Part 12 and FAR Part 13.
The NAICS Code for this procurement is 511210
Interested organizations may submit their capabilities and qualifications to perform the effort in writing to the identified point of contact not later than 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on 03/26/2020. Such capabilities/qualifications will be evaluated solely for the purpose of determining whether or not to conduct this procurement on a competitive basis. A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed effort on a full and open competition basis, based upon responses to this notice, is solely within the discretion of the government.
Oral communications are not acceptable in response to this notice.
NASA Clause 1852.215-84, Ombudsman, is applicable. The Center Ombudsman for this acquisition can be found at http://prod.nais.nasa.gov/pub/pub_library/Omb.html .
Primary Point of Contact:
Secondary Point of Contact:
- JERRY HLASS ROAD, BLDG. 1111
- STENNIS SPACE CENTER , MS 39529
- Joseph Reynolds
- Mar 24, 2020 04:14 pm EDTSpecial Notice (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.